日韩精品久久一区二区三区_亚洲色图p_亚洲综合在线最大成人_国产中出在线观看_日韩免费_亚洲综合在线一区

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Motoring

VW predicts NEV success in China

chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-07-20 17:43
Share
Share - WeChat
Volkswagen Group China CEO Stephan Woellenstein [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

Volkswagen is confident in China's new energy vehicle market, with the first car built on its electric-only MEB platform to roll off the assembly line this year, said Stephan Woellenstein, CEO of the German company's operations in China.

Two MEB models will launch before Spring Festival and are on massive sale from 2021, said Woellenstein in an interview on Friday.

"China is determined to make NEVs a success and Volkswagen is determined to make it a success, and I am confident it will happen," said Woellenstein.

He said despite the fall in NEV sales since July 2019, Volkswagen's plans will not change. The carmaker expects to sell 1.5 million such vehicles a year in 2025, and to spend 1.6 billion euros ($1.83 billion) in electrification and digitalization this year in China.

Volkswagen has inked deals to increase its stake in a joint venture with JAC to 75 percent from 50 percent and to acquire a 26 percent stake in China's third-largest battery maker, Gotion.

Woellenstein cited the two deals, worth more than 2 billion euros, as examples of Volkswagen's confidence in China's electric car market.

In terms of the NEV market, he said what matters most is not subsidies, which were a major driving force of sales growth, because financially they are not sustainable.

Instead, he said, it is the cars and services that make a difference, citing Tesla's popularity in China.

Woellenstein expects a gradually rising trajectory in the overall market, with the year 2025 as a tipping point. But he added that the growth may be slow in 2021-22.

In terms of sales, Volkswagen expects a single-digit fall this year, better than the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers' estimate of a 10-20 percent slump for the overall market.

In the first half of 2020, the company delivered 1.59 million vehicles under its brands from Jetta and Skoda to Audi and Porsche, down 17 percent year-on-year. China's overall car sales slumped 22 percent compared to the same period in 2019.

Despite the fall, Volkswagen grew its market share to around 20 percent by the end of June.

Woellenstein said he expected the automaker's sales in the second half of 2020 to be level with the same period of 2019.

Volkswagen has three car-making joint ventures in China: FAW-Volkswagen, SAIC Volkswagen and JAC Volkswagen.

Reuters reported earlier this month that Volkswagen is working with SAIC to prepare for Audi vehicles production. Woellenstein said Audi wants to have a new partner in China, but he added that FAW-Volkswagen will remain the largest one.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
CLOSE
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久毛片一区二区 | 国产成人一区二区三区 | 日本天堂免费a | 91短视频app下载安装无限看丝瓜山东座 | 国产精品久久福利新婚之夜 | 99精品视频在线 | av中文在线观看 | 欧美午夜一区 | 欧美日韩精品综合 | 久热免费在线视频 | 嫩草影院地址一二三网址 | 日本特级黄色录像 | 国产精品区二区三区日本 | 午夜精品久久久久久久星辰影院 | 国产日韩欧美 | 91精品国产高清久久久久久91 | 欧美大片一区二区三区 | 亚洲视频在线看 | 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二区 | 日韩免费在线视频 | 久久久91精品国产一区二区三区 | 国产综合婷婷 | 亚洲片在线观看 | 草草视频在线观看 | 我想看免费毛片 | 33eee在线视频免费观看 | 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区中文 | 久久狠狠一本精品综合网 | 国产视频三区 | 精品天堂 | 久久99久久99精品免观看不卡 | 天天天天射 | 亚洲日本视频 | 久久精品亚洲欧美日韩精品中文字幕 | 狠狠狠狠狠狠狠狠狠狠 | 欧美日本一 | 一级a毛片免费观看久久精品 | a级欧美片免费观看 | 国产视频高清在线 | 国产三级在线播放 | 美女扣下面流白浆丝袜 |