商務社交:制定日程
[ 2007-08-07 09:21 ]
無論你的能力有強,也不可能單獨完成所有的工作,向同事求助是在所難免的。在向別人請求幫助時,表達方式非常重要,恰當而婉轉地提出請求不僅是一種禮儀,更能起到良好的溝通效果。
A: Good morning, Linda. There'll be some people coming into our company tomorrow. Please make a detailed schedule for me for tomorrow.
早上好,琳達。明天有幾個人要來我們公司。請給我制定一份明天的詳細日程表。
B: Who are they, Mr. Peter?
什么人,彼得先生?
A: They are: Mr. Jones, general manager of Fuqiang Co.; Mr. Sam, president of Bestway Co.; and Ms. Griffin from Pilot Corp.
他們有:福強公司的總經理瓊斯先生,百事威公司的總裁薩姆先生,以及派洛特公司的格里芬女士。
B: We'll have the board meeting at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, won't we?
我們明天下午2點30分開董事會,是嗎?
A: Yes.
是的。
B: But the sales manager of Lee Brothers', Mr. Lee, just called and insisted on seeing you tomorrow afternoon.
但是李氏兄弟公司銷售部經理李先生剛來過電話,還堅持說明天下午要見你。
A: The board meeting will be finished at about 3:30. You could arrange his appointment after that.董事會大概3點半結束。你可以把他安排在這個時間之后。
B: He said that he would leave for Guangzhou at 4:00 p. m. tomorrow.
他說他明天下午4點要去廣州。
A: All right. Please tell Johnson to meet him tomorrow afternoon.
那好吧。就讓約翰明天下午接待他。
B: Yes, sir.
好的。先生。
A: Could you give me the schedule before 4 o'clock this afternoon?
今天下午4點之前能將日程表給我嗎?
B: No problem, sir.
沒問題,先生。
(來源:競學網 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)
我要學習更多商務英語
|